Do what you love for a cause you believe in.
According to Running USA, the average time it takes to run a marathon is right around 4.5 hours. But did you know that during those 4.5 hours, over 1,000 reports of child abuse and neglect will be filed in the United States? This statistic is staggering, and changing it for the better is a challenge that can’t be faced alone… we need a team!
At Isabel’s House, where kids are loved and families are supported, our 24/7/365 mission is threefold: to provide a safe refuge to kids when families are experiencing a crisis, to strengthen those families, and to prevent child abuse and neglect in our community. If you believe that the key to carrying out our mission is working TOGETHER, then we need you on #TeamIsabel!
Support #TeamIsabel: make a tax-deductible gift to Isabel’s House and help our teammates earn their gear!
Ready to join us? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to show your spirit, raise support for our cause, and make a difference for children and families by participating in the upcoming fall events in the 2016 Bass Pro Outdoor Fitness Festival. Here’s how you can get involved:
- REGISTER TO RACE using the forms available online at fitness.basspro.com
(when prompted, please select Isabel’s House as your charity so we will be notified of your participation)
- GRAB THE TOOLKIT: get tips, graphics, ideas, and instructions in our Fund Raiser Toolkit (PDF, 1mb)
- CREATE YOUR FUND RAISER on ImAthlete, set your goal, share your page, and rally support for your race
- Check out this great TIP SHEET provided by Bass Pro on how to set up your fund raising page!
- GET YOUR SWAG: start by raising or giving $50, and you’ll get a #TeamIsabel tee & CamelBak water bottle
- PLEASE NOTE: your registration fees do not include a donation or fund raising contribution to Isabel’s House
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact our team!
2016 Bass Pro Outdoor Fitness Festival Fall Event Dates
|September 10th||Top of the Rock Runs|
|September 13th||Training Night Event, White River Conference Center, 6-9pm|
|October 9th||Tour De Bass Bike Rides|
|October 15th-16th||Dogwood Canyon Trail Runs – sold out!|
|October 22nd||Rock4Kids Zombie Run|
|November 3rd||Wellness Conference, White River Conference Center, 7:30am-Noon|
|November 4th-6th||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expo|
|November 6th||Springfield News Leader 5K|
|Mercy Sunshine Marathon Relay (5/Team)|
|Bass Pro Conservation Marathon|