IMMEDIATE NEED: Please consider purchasing for us or donating gift cards for the purchase of: **NEW SHOES** – especially brand-name, spring/summer appropriate boys & girls YOUTH (upper-elementary age) sizes.
In-kind donations and are welcomed daily at Isabel’s House, 2750 West Bennett, Springfield, MO! We need help from our community to make sure our pantries and closets are stocked and ready for any variation of up to 20 kids ages birth to 12. Here are some current needs:
- Gift Cards for clothing and household needs
- Bus Passes (30-day) and Taxi Vouchers for families
- New Shoes, Socks, and Undergarments, all genders/sizes
- Size N (Newborn) Diapers
- Summertime activity passes
- Goldbug style Infant Socks
- Light Bulbs (help us go long-life and energy-efficient!)
- Card stock, white and various colors
- Washable Markers and Tempera Paints
- Age-appropriate (E) XBox video games
- Enfamil Newborn, Infant, or Gentlease formula, unopened
- Command Strips (all sizes)
- LARGE Reusable Shopping Bags
- CHECK OUT OUR TARGET REGISTRY
Making Your Donation
When you arrive at Isabel’s House to deliver a donation, please ring the front doorbell and, when prompted, state that you are here to drop off a donation. If you are making a large gift, you may be asked by a team member to come to the back door.
Because our team works to maintain a confidential environment, please be aware that you may be asked not to enter the house. Tax Receipts are available for all donations. If you have made a donation and need a tax receipt, please contact us.
The Wish List at Isabel’s House is expansive and always changing! If you or your organization has an idea for a drive or collection campaign, please contact Kory Wilcox, Community Liaison: Click here.
Isabel’s House generally accepts:
New (preferred) and gently used children’s clothing (infant through pre-teen), accessories, bedding, hygiene products, school supplies, developmentally-focused toys & games, pajamas, coats, underwear, and shoes, as well as unopened snacks, drinks, formula, and cooking supplies.
For almost all items, our golden rule is: if it’s not special enough for your children, it’s probably not special enough for our children!
- ITEMS FOR ADULTS: If you have clothing or items that would be best for adults or older teens, please consider the needs of Harmony House or Rare Breed.
- APPLIANCES/FURNITURE: If you have appliances, household goods, mechanical equipment, or furniture, consider contacting The Kitchen or Habitat for Humanity.
- WORN OUT ITEMS: If you have clothing, blankets, stuffed animals or other items that are torn, faded, stained or tattered, it is better to direct them to organizations like Goodwill where they can be sorted well and then recycled, if needed.
- CAR SEATS: Due to liability concerns, many charities (including Isabel’s House) cannot take used car seats or booster seats. We recommend passing these items on to friends, family, colleagues, fellow church members, etc.