In-kind donations and are welcomed daily 9am-5pm at Isabel’s House, 2750 West Bennett, Springfield, MO! We need help from our community to make sure our pantries and closets are stocked and ready for any variation of up to 20 kids ages birth to 12. Here are some current needs:
URGENT NEEDS: Please consider purchasing basic school supplies to send home with families in need. We are also desperately low on paper towels!
- Gift Cards for clothing and household needs
- Scent-free Laundry Detergent & Hygiene Products
- “Little Munchkin” metal Forks & Spoons for toddlers
- Diapers – Newborn & Preemie
- Toddler clothing (3t Boy, 4t Girl, especially)
- New Shoes, Socks, and Undergarments, all genders/sizes
- Shoe sizes with greatest need: YOUTH BOYS
- Bus Passes (30-day) and Taxi Vouchers for families
- Kid-friendly Body Wash, Shampoo, etc.
- Wipes (all varieties, scent-free is best)
- FujiFilm “Instax” Mini Film
- Healthy, kid-friendly Snacks
- Sleep Sacks, sizes L and XL
- “Goldbug” style Infant Socks
- Light Bulbs (help us go long-life and energy-efficient!)
- Card stock, white and various colors
- Washable Markers and Tempera Paints
- Permanent Metallic Markers/Fabric Pens
- Age-appropriate (E) XBox video games
- Enfamil Newborn, Infant, or Gentlease formula, unopened
- Command Strips (all sizes)
- LARGE Reusable Shopping Bags
- CHECK OUT OUR TARGET REGISTRY
Making Your Donation
When you arrive at Isabel’s House to deliver a donation:
- Please ring the front doorbell and wait for our team.
- State that you are here to drop off a donation.
- A team member will assist you and prepare a receipt.
- Note: larger gifts may be directed to our back door.
- Note: our team is instructed to always write a receipt.
- Note: we are a secure and confidential facility, and at times you may be asked not to enter the house.
Tax Receipts are available for all donations. If you have made a donation and need a tax receipt, please contact us. By law, Isabel’s House team members cannot determine the value of items or services. If you need help determining the tax-deductible value of your in-kind donation to Isabel’s House, please refer to IRS article 561.
The Wish List at Isabel’s House is expansive and always changing! If you or your organization has an idea for a drive or collection campaign, please contact Kory Wilcox, Community Liaison: Click here.
We generally accept…
- New (preferred) and gently used:
- children’s clothing & accessories (infant to pre-teen)
- clean bedding
- hygiene products
- school supplies
- developmentally-focused toys & games
- kids’ books
- craft projects
- pajamas, coats, underwear, and shoes
- unopened snacks, drinks, and formula
- kitchen & cooking supplies.
For almost all items, our “golden rule” is: if it’s not special enough for your children, it’s probably not special enough for our children! If our team determines that an item you donated cannot be used well at Isabel’s House, we partner with other local organizations like Springfield Victory Mission to ensure that all gifts are able to make a tangible difference for families living in our community.
We generally do NOT accept…
- ITEMS FOR ADULTS & OLDER TEENS: Consider contacting Harmony House or Rare Breed.
- LARGE APPLIANCES OR FURNITURE: Consider contacting The Kitchen or Habitat for Humanity.
- NURSERY DECOR & STUFFED TOYS: Consider contacting LifeHouse or Sammy’s Window.
- WORN OUT CLOTHING/ITEMS (torn, faded, stained or tattered): Please direct these to organizations such as Goodwill where they can be sorted well and then properly recycled, if needed.
- CAR SEATS: Due to liability concerns, many charities (including Isabel’s House) cannot take used car seats or booster seats. If your seats are not expired, we recommend simply passing them on to friends & family.