Did you know?
It costs about $1,500 on average to meet a child’s essential needs – food, shelter, clothing, and care – for their entire stay at Isabel’s House…
• A $25 gift provides school supplies and transportation. Keeping children in their school ensures continuity and builds on stability in that area of their life.
• A $50 gift provides diapers and wipes. It takes a lot of diapers and wipes to keep all of our newborns, infants and on-the-go toddlers happy and dry!
• A $100 gift provides three meals and snacks. Over 98% of children served live in poverty. Having enough nutritious food to eat can make an incredible difference!
• A $150 gift – just $12.50/month – provides everything during one average day of a child’s stay. Clothing, a warm bed, lots of love and everything in between, allows a parent to leave an unsafe situation more easily, and keep their child safe.
We rely on YOU to help us meet these needs. In fact, Isabel’s House receives over half of its $1.2 million annual budget from private donors… that’s individuals, couples, families, businesses, foundations, clubs, teams, and students – people in and around our community with amazing, generous hearts!
Giving is easy!
At Isabel’s House, we work together to make every dollar count, and that means that every gift matters.
Checks or money orders may be mailed or delivered to:
2750 West Bennett
Springfield, MO 65802
- Make and immediate, secure gift online
- Become a monthly “Donor Next Door”
- Discover more ways to give
- Learn about available Tax Credits
- Check out our “Wish List”
- Learn about volunteering
- Participate in events & fund raisers
For questions about organizing a drive, fund raiser, race, or event to benefit Isabel’s House, or for any other questions about how to help our children and families, please contact our Development Team at: (417) 865-2273